Founded in 2004, the Pebbles Project focuses on five areas: Education, Health, Nutrition, Community and Protection. Within each of these realms they provide support for disadvantaged children and their families from agricultural communities in the Cape. Their assistance and support increases every year and includes the following, and so much more!
- ensuring children receive a meal each day
- ‘back-to-school’ parcels
- health programmes
- baby boxes
- setting up creche & after school care facilities
- improving access to clean water and sanitation
- creating action committees to address community needs
- enterprise development programmes to enable adults to earn extra income
Pebbles Project is dear to the hearts of the Hartenberg family and we are so happy to have had a long involvement with them, including a creche and after school care facility on our estate.
If you would like to find out more about the work that Pebbles Project does, and to help support them, visit www. pebblesproject.co.za
Wine Tasting at Hartenberg | Meet the team: Rodrick Moyo (dipWSET) To those keen on wine tasting in Stellenbosch and who have found their way
Gravel Hill Syrah awarded 5 stars in Platter’s, & new vintage releases for Summer Firstly we’re delighted to announce our newly released 2016 Gravel Hill